Building Connected Intelligence
Endeavor Engineering represents a diverse collection of talents dedicated to delivering valued turnkey solutions in a world of connected intelligence.
Combines extensive startup and system/product development experience with foundational problem solving abilities in hardware/software engineering to deliver the services, advice, and hands-on support for your connected intelligence solution.
Focuses the interaction of intelligent devices, or things, with an unbounded private, hybrid, or public cloud. This is often described as the Internet of Things (IoT), the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), or cyber-physical systems.
TURNKEY EDGE SOLUTIONS
Need your intelligent things working together? We can work with you in any or all design-build-deliver-maintain solution aspects to integrate them in delivering new capabilities.
- Integrate interactive computing with your needs to create automated and intelligent products and systems
- Connect them to optimized cloud services to multiply value
- Solutions engineered to your specifications
- Ongoing delivery and maintenance of dependent services
- You focus on what you're great at and we take care of the rest!
CONNECTING CLOUD And Edge in a New Way
Want your piece of new value from the IoT/IIoT? We connect edge solutions to value multiplying cloud services with a little "secret sauce" where there are gaps.
- Cloud service providers focus on delivering those analytics, algorithms, or other unique services that only you can
- We focus on building the valued solutions that connect them to new customers and complementary services
- Edge customers take advantage of the promise of IoT with a trusted partner who has a focus on integrity
- Actions speak louder than words so let us show you how to get value from the IoT for the long term!
STARTUP Business EXPERIENCE
We have been founders in multiple startups and know that technology alone is not the answer. We have extensive experience with turning a vision into a business supported by its valued technology solution.
- Provide temporary execution leadership and support: CTO, COO, CIO, Architect, etc.
- Product development: definition, hardware/software engineering, contract manufacturers, etc.
- Shared business services: backoffice, HR, legal, marketing, etc.
- Project management and support
- Enabling execution and predictability: pipeline, structure, process, etc.
- If we have already learned that lesson then you don't have to re-learn it - how can you use someone who has "been there"?
Expert advice to achieve objectives. Competencies include:
- Entrepreneurial activities and startups
- Automated systems that interact with the physical world
- Data system design and architecture (hardware/software/communications/security)
- Operation, processes, and quality management
- Intellectual Property
- Technical sales and marketing support
- Product development
- We are engineers and technologists at heart - we love to solve problems!
Past project examples include:
- Fuel cell test and manufacturing execution system
- Automated microscopic vision, pattern recognition, and repair system for integrated circuit fabrication
- Research nuclear reactor monitoring system
- Demand side energy management solution coordinated with "big brain in the sky"
- In situ laser guided paper mill cylinder reconditioning
- Cellular communications wireless attenuation test system
- Electric grid substation automation solution
- Athletic shoe fatigue and test system
- Utility SCADA system optimization
- Near space craft control and data acquisition
- More ...