Building Connected Intelligence
Endeavor Engineering represents a diverse collection of talents dedicated to delivering valued turnkey solutions in a world of connected intelligence.
Combines extensive startup and system/product development experience with foundational problem solving abilities in hardware/software engineering to deliver the services, advice, and hands-on support for your solution.
Focuses on cloud computing and interaction of intelligent devices, often described as the Internet of Things (IoT), the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), or cyber-physical systems.
Need an IoT/IIoT solution or system integration? We can work with you in any or all design-build-deliver-main solution aspects
- Integrate interactive computing with your needs to create automated and intelligent products and systems
- Connect them to optimized cloud services to multiply value
- Solutions engineered to your specifications
- Ongoing delivery and maintenance of dependent services
Past project examples include:
- Fuel cell test and manufacturing execution system
- Research nuclear reactor monitoring system
- Automated microscopic vision, pattern recognition, and repair system for integrated circuits
- In Situ Laser guided paper mill cylinder reconditioning
- Cellular wireless attenuation test system
- Athletic shoe fatigue and test system
- Utility SCADA system optimization
- More ...
CONNECTING CLOUD SERVICES TO NEW CUSTOMERS
We build new solutions that demand your cloud services
- You focus on delivering those analytics, algorithms, or other unique services that only you can
- We focus on building the valued solutions that connect them to new customers and complementary services
We have extensive experience with turning a vision into a business and its valued technology solution
- Provide temporary execution leadership and support: CTO, COO, CIO, Architect, etc.
- Product development: definition, hardware/software engineering, contract manufacturers, etc.
- Shared business services: backoffice, HR, legal, marketing, etc.
- Project management and support
- Enabling execution and predictability: pipeline, structure, process, etc.
Expert advice to achieve objectives. Competencies include:
• Entrepreneurial activities and startups
• Data system design and architecture (hardware/software/communications)
• Operations, processes and Quality Management
• Intellectual Property
• Technical sales and marketing support
• Product Development